Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Journey Thus Far



To reflect on my journey in ECMP 355 thus far, I have learned to appreciate more and grow in many areas. I've really enjoyed reading comments on my blog and seeing new ideas and input from people who have read posts of mine. As stated in posts before, I'm continuing to see that we learn more from each other and our life stories (or life curriculum as Cori commented on Story Bundles). I'm also beginning to find blogging easier, and the topics I blog about. In the beginning I was stuck most of the time, not knowing what to blog about, but as I read and learn more in life and university, I'm finding ideas are coming to me easier than before.


Regarding the formatting and appearance of my blog, I feel like I keep changing, altering, adding, and taking away certain things. Personally, I like change. I like when things look different or new or adding new concepts or gadgets to make my blog look modern. I feel I'm a way that my log reflects who I am. I am organized, neat, and like calming colours. I'm the sort of person who gets a little stressed out if my desktop on my laptop is cluttered or if files aren't organized into folders on my computer. I like my blog to be neat and organized so people feel calm and easy to navigate when they visit my page. I feel as though this is very important. If I feel overwhelmed or not sure where to go on a webpage or blog, I find that I will probably find a different webpage. It's frustrating when you go to a website to look for something and can't finds anything anywhere, it's confusing, and there is way too much going on! I think most of us have had this feeling.


In closing, please let me know your thoughts on my blog! Be brutally honest (I don't mind!). I appreciate your thoughts and comments and will definitely take them into consideration. We are all learning and we need to help each other learn the best we can through this technology and blogging process.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alannah! I think you are doing a great job with your blog - I always look forward to reading your posts and I think you have some very creative topics that you have chosen to share. So thank you for that! In terms of the look of your blog, I think that you have achieved your goal of creating a simplistic look that is organized. Quick question for you, I notice that at the top you have several different pages, one of which is "Comments." Can you clarify what your intention with this page is?

    ReplyDelete